It does not matter whether you are a vegan, or just have a sweet-tooth, you cannot go past this Vegan Fudge!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
- Serves: 18
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Chill: 15 minutes
Desiccated Coconut (2 Cups)
Peanut Butter (1/2 Cup)
Cacao Powder (1/3 Cup)
Salty Caramel Sauce (1/3 Cup)
Dates, pitted and blitzed to make a paste
- Grease and line a standard 9x5-inch loaf tin with baking paper and set aside
- Add coconut to a high speed blender and mix until a creamy paste is formed
- Add the peanut butter, cacao, salty caramel sauce and vanilla. Mix until combined.
- Add the dates and stir until well combined. The mixture should come together with the consistency of a sticky ball.
- Transfer the mixture to the loaf tin and spread into an even layer. Loosely cover with plastic wrap or another sheet of parchment paper and freeze until firm to the touch, about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and cut into squares.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator up to 1 week or in the freezer up to 1 month. Best enjoyed at room temperature.
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection