Recipe by Fitness Forester
Enjoy these zero added sugar Almond, Blueberry, and Chocolate Chip Blondies! Full of flavour and super simple to make. Bake up these treats on your next baking day!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Natvia (3⁄4 Cups)
Self-raising Flour (1 Cup)
Coconut Oil (melted) 1 Cup
Dark Chocolate Chips (1⁄2 Cup)
Slivered Almonds (1⁄2 Cup)
Blueberries (1⁄2 Cup)
- Pre-heat oven to 170 degrees C and grease/line a shallow tin-set to one side. Whisk eggs and Natvia in a bowl until well combined.
- Add remaining wet ingredients and mix.
- In a separate bowl mix all dry ingredients and slowly add the dry to the wet ingredients, mixing as you do this. Pour mixture into tin and even out well.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes; checking after 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave to cool in the tin for 1 hour, then remove and leave to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection