You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
- 140 g butter, diced
- 1.5 cups self raising flour
- 2 teaspoons mixed spice
- 1/2 cup Natvia
- 100 g Raisins
- 3 large eggs
- 2 apple, peeled and cored
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1.5 tablespoons plain flour
- 1.5 tablespoons Plain Flour
- 25 g butter
- 1/4 cup Natvia
- 1/4 cup Roughly chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 160C or 140C fan forced. Line and grease a loaf pan.
- Mix together the flour and spice in a food processor and add butter until the mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- In a bowl add raisins, apple, eggs, and milk into the cake mixture. Stir until combined, and transfer to the pan.
- For the topping mix all crumble ingredients by hand.
- Sprinkle the crumble topping over the cake mix.
- Bake for 50-55mins or until skewer comes out clean, cool in the pan for 15 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack before serving. Enjoy!
WATCH THE VIDEO
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection