Enjoy this slice of Apple and Tumeric goodness with this delicious hot baked treat!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 9 - 12
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 25 - 30 minutes
- ½ cup Natvia
- 1 ½ cup self-raising flour
- ½ cup rolled oats, plus extra
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp allspice
- 1 x 400g tin of apples, sugar-free
- ½ cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- Combine the flour, Natvia, oats, turmeric, allspice and apple in a bowl and stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl combine the oil, eggs and milk and whisk. Pour over the dry ingredients and stir until combined. Por into a greased and lined square slice tin
- Bake at 180C for about 25-30 minutes
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection