Recipe by Natvia
- Serves: 8
- Prep: 15 Minutes
- Cook: 30- 40 Minutes
- 4 each Apples
- 1/4 cup/60g Butter melted
- 1/3 cup/60g Natvia Sweetener
- 2 tsp Molasses
- 90g/3 oz Butter
- 1/2 cup/90g Natvia Sweetener
- 2 each Eggs
- 1 1/4 cups/185g All purpose flour
- 1 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 175°C and grease a cake pan.
- Mix together melted butter, molasses, and Natvia.
- Spread into the bottom of the pan.
- Peel and core apples and cut into slices.
- Place into the pan evenly over the sugar mixture.
- Cream the butter until fluffy and add the Natvia.
- Mix until combined.
- Add eggs and mix until combined.
- Add the flour, cinnamon, and baking powder and mix until fully combined.
- Pour into pan over apples.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in pan and flip out of pan while it is still very warm. This allows the apple mixture to be flipped out easily.
- Allow to cool completely and serve with your favourite sugar free ice cream or whipped cream.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection