Recipe by Fitness Forster
Got some spare apples hanging around? Whip up these tasty Apple Upside-Down Cupcakes!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 10 - 12
- Prep: 30 minutes
- Cook: 14 minutes
2 Large Apples (cut into small pieces)
½ Cup Natvia
2 Cups Oat Flour
¼ Cup Natvia
½ Tsp. Baking Powder
¼ Tsp. Salt
1 Cup Dates
1 ¼ Cups Coconut Milk
2 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Pre-heat oven to 170 degrees C and place cupcake cases in your tin- set to one side.
- Cook apple, natvia and water until the apples are soft and started caramelising. Whilst they cook mix all dry ingredients in a bowl and set to one side.
- Blend dates, vanilla and milk until a smooth consistency is reached. Pour the wet mixture into the bowl of dry ingredients and mix well to form a cake batter.
- Once the apples are cooked- place a few in the bottom of each cupcake case and then top with cake batter. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection