You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
- 5 carrots julienned or spiralised
- 1/4 head purple cabbage finely sliced or shaved
- 1/2 bunch coriander leaves torn
- 3 large shallots finely sliced
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds (lightly toasted in a dry pan for 3-4 mins)
- 2 avocados (optional)
- 1 lemon juice only
- 2 tablespoons tamari sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Natvia
- 1 teaspoon unpasturised miso paste
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger grated
- 1 tablespoon filtered water
5 carrots julienned or spiralised
1/4 head purple cabbage finely sliced or shaved
1/2 bunch coriander leaves torn
3 large shallots finely sliced
1/4 cup sesame seeds (lightly toasted in a dry pan for 3-4 mins)
2 avocados (optional)
Sweet Tamari Sesame Dressing:
1 lemon juice only
2 tbsp tamari sauce
2 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp coconut vinegar or apple cider vinegar
1 tsp Natvia
1 tsp unpasturised miso paste
1 tsp fresh ginger grated
1 tbsp filtered water
- Prepare all vegetables as instructed above.
- Combine cabbage, carrot and shallots in a large salad bowl. Toss through half the coriander, saving the other half for decoration.
- Next, sprinkle the top with the sesame seeds. If using avocado, chop it on top.
- Scatter the remaining coriander leaves.
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients in a medium bowl with a fork or whisk, or shake together in a jar. Pour over salad when ready to serve. Enjoy!
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection