Delicious Banana and Cinnamon Muffins perfect for a small but healthy snack! Dig in!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Self-raising Flour (3 Cup)
Natvia (1/2 Cup)
Pinch of Salt
Small Mashed Bananas
Milk (1 Cup)
Light Tasting Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 170C
- Combine the flour, Natvia, salt and cinnamon in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the flour and mix in with a spatula until just combined.
- Dollop into a greased 12 x 1/3 cup muffin tin. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked.
- Remove from the oven and stand on a wire rack to cool.
- Top with cream, banana and cinnamon.
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection