Recipe by Pamella Higgins
Banana, peanut and choc chip bars taste as delicious as they sound! The ultimate bars as a snack and treat!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s collection of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
- Serves: 8
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
For the chocolate base:
- 70g oat flour
- 30g cacao or cocoa powder
- 90g smooth peanut butter
- 70g Natvia natural sweetener
- 4 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the banana peanut butter layer:
- 3 bananas
- 60g peanut flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
For the topping:
- 50g peanuts
- 100g sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and grease and line a loaf tin.
- First make the base: Place the ingredients for the base in a blender and whizz up until it sticks together. Press into the tin evenly and set aside.
- Now place the bananas, peanut flour and cinnamon in a blender and whizz up until smooth and creamy. Spread this over the base evenly.
- Scatter over the nuts and choc chips evenly and press down gently. Bake for 30 minutes until firmed up then leave in the tin to cool.
- Remove from the tin and place on a chopping board. Cut into bars and enjoy! Keep remaining bars in the fridge for up to 3 days.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection