Recipe by SpamellaB.
These Banana, Raspberry, and Chocolate Chunk Muffins are a perfect afternoon treat! This delicious muffin is also vegan!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
- Serves: 6
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Baking: 20 minutes
- 150 g Oat flour
- 50 g Ground almonds
- 100 g Natvia
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Bicarb Soda
- 100 mls Almond or oat milk
- 1 teaspoon Apple cider vinegar
- 2 Flax eggs (2 tbsp flaxseed + 4 tbs water)
- 2 Bananas, mashed
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 100 g Frozen raspberries
- 75 g No-added-sugar dark chocolate, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and lightly grease a 6-hole muffin tin.
- Mix together the flours, Natvia, cinnamon and bicarb in a powder.
- Whisk together the milk and apple cider vinegar and leave to stand for 5 minutes. Also, in a separate bowl or cup, mix together the flaxseed and water and stand for 5 minutes.
- Add the flax eggs to the milk mixture along with the mashed bananas and vanilla then pour into the dry ingredients and stir well to combine. Fold in the raspberries and chocolate chunks.
- Spoon between the muffin tins to reach the top and bake for 20 minutes until risen and golden. Leave to cool then pop out and onto a wire rack. Enjoy!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection