- 1 1/2 cups Plain Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Large eggs at room temperature
- 2/3 cup Natvia
- 170g Unsalted butter softened
- 2 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Milk
Servings: 12 cupcakes
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat the butter until light and fluffy, then add Natvia and cream together.
- Add the eggs one at a time while beating.
- Slowly add the half of the flour mixture while beating. Then add the milk, followed by the rest of the flour. Beat to combine, but don't overmix.
- Divide mixture between the cupcake tins and bake for 18 to 20 minutes until cooked. Cool in tin for 10 minutes, before removing from the tin and cooling completely on a wire rack.
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection Basic Sugar Free Vanilla Cupcakes - Natvia - 100% Natural Sweetener