Hummus is yummus!
Get on board with our Beetroot Hummus treat and be that friend who brings the cool dip to all the pot-lucks!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 10
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 15 minutes
- 1 tbs cumin
- 3 – 4 Baby beetroot, roasted & skinned
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- 400g tinned chickpeas, washed and drained
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp Natvia
- 1 heaped tbs tahini
- 2 tbs Olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp dukkah
- Dry roast the cumin on a fry pan and grind in a mortar and pestle
- Blitz all the ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Add a little extra salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in a bowl and sprinkle with dukkah. Enjoy
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection