Recipe by Fitness Forster.
Not just your typical ice-pop, this one is blackberry cheesecake flavoured! How amazing is that, we can already taste it! Prepare these treats for a nice warm day 🌞
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 6
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Freeze: 4 hours
Natvia (1/4 Cup)
Greek Yoghurt (1/4 Cup)
Blackberries (crushed) (1 Cup)
- Heat milk and Natvia in a pan until warm (around 5 minutes); stir and remove from the heat.
- Pop the cream cheese in a bowl and slowly add the milk slowly whilst whisking continuously.
- Add vanilla and Greek yoghurt and continue to whisk.
- Pop in the fridge for 10 minutes to cool.
- Remove from the fridge and fill your ice pop holders half-way with the milky mixture.
- Add a teaspoon of the blackberries to each half-fu ll ice-pop holder and then continue to fill with more milky mixture.
- Pop in the freezer for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Store in the freezer for up to 1 month.
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection