Apple and Maple Tarte Tatin
Prep 10 minutes
Cook/Chill 25 minutes
50 g Unsalted Butter, melted
125 mls Natvia Maple Flavoured Syrup
1 Green Apple, peeled, quartered and finely sliced
2 sheets Puff Pastry, defrosted
Sugar Free Vanilla Ice-cream
- Preheat oven to 200C and line a 20cm round cake tin with baking paper.
- Combine the butter and syrup together in a bowl.
- Arrange the apple in the base of the lined cake tin and pour the butter mixture over the top.
- Press the 2 sheets of puff pastry together. Using the base of the cake tin, cut out a 20cm round from the pastry.
- Place the pastry on top of the apples and bake for 20-25minutes or until golden.
- Once cooked allow to cool for 2 minutes in the tin before inverting onto a plate.
- Serve with sugar free ice-cream.