Apple and Salted Caramel Muffins
- For a sweeter version dust with blitzed Natvia to finish.
- Top the muffins with sliced apple before baking to increase the fibre content.
- These make a great snack in kid's lunchboxes or for an after-school treat.
- To store, keep in a sealed container for up to 4 days.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook/Chill: 20 minutes
125 g Unsalted Butter, softened
125 mls Natvia Salty Caramel Sauce
2 Apples, peeled and grated
1 teaspoon Vanilla
240 g Natural Yoghurt
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
300 g Self Raising Flour
- Preheat oven to 200ºC and line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases.
- Combine the butter and Natvia Salty Caramel in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the eggs, vanilla, yoghurt and grated apple. Mix again until well combined.
- Fold in the flour and cinnamon ensuring not to overmix.
- Divide the mixture between the paper cases and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to sit in the muffin tin for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|