APPLE CRUMBLE LOAF
Makes 10 slices
140 g butter, diced
1.5 cup self raising flour
2 teaspoon mixed spice
0.5 cup Natvia
100 g Raisins
3 large eggs
2 apple, peeled and cored
0.5 cup Milk
1.5 tablespoon plain flour
1.5 tablespoon Plain Flour
25 g butter
0.25 cup Natvia
0.25 cup Roughly chopped pecans
1 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 160C or 140C fan forced. Line and grease a loaf pan.
- Mix together the flour and spice in a food processor and add butter until the mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- In a bowl add raisins, apple, eggs, and milk into the cake mixture. Stir until combined, and transfer to the pan.
- For the topping mix all crumble ingredients by hand.
- Sprinkle the crumble topping over the cake mix.
- Bake for 50-55mins or until skewer comes out clean, cool in the pan for 15 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack before serving. Enjoy!