You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 45 minutes
Cook: 4 hours
- 63g unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup Natvia
- 220g self raising flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 115g plain flour
- 115g unsalted butter, melted
- 45g almond meal
- 1 tbs NAtvia
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 200g sliced apples, tinned
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbs Natvia
- 300g thickened cream
- 2 tbs marscarpone
- 2-3 tsps instant coffee
- 1 ½ cups hot water
- To make the sponge, cream the butter with an electric beater until pale. Add the Natvia and beat until combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating to combine in between each addition.
- Add the flour and milk a little at a time. Beating in between each addition.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool completely.
- To make the pastry, combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine. Spread on a baking paper lined tray and bake for 20 mins until golden. Remove from the oven and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Combine the sliced apples with the cinnamon and Natvia, set aside.
- Beat the cream until soft peaks form and then beat in the marscarpone. Beat until peaks form.
- Start to build the tiramisu by slicing the sponge in half and layering at the bottom of a 6 litre capacity dish. Combine the coffee with the hot water and pour over the sponge to soak. Cover with ½ of the cream mixture.
- Dollop over the apples and then place pieces of the pastry on top. Coat with remaining cream.
- Cover with plastic wrap and stand in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.