Banana, Walnut and Maple Muffins
Prep 10 minutes
Cook/Chill 35 minutes
100 mls Coconut Oil, melted
250 mls Natvia Maple Flavoured Syrup
6 medium Bananas, mashed
1 Pinch of Salt
126 mls Milk
265 g White Spelt Flour
2.5 teaspoon Baking Powder
1 teaspoon Vanilla
0.5 teaspoon Allspice
150 g Walnuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 160C (fan-forced). Line a 12 hole muffin tin with paper cases.
- In a bowl combine all of the dry ingredients and make a well in the center.
- Add the eggs, coconut oil, maple flavoured syrup, bananas, milk and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- Add the walnuts and mix again.
- Spoon the mixture evenly between the 12 cases and bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to set in the tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
- Enjoy warm or cold