BBQ Baked Beans
- These beans are even better the next day!
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook/Chill: 10 minutes
800 g tins Cannellini Beans, rinsed and drained
1 Brown Onion, finely diced
4 rashes Bacon, diced
0.5 teaspoon Salt
0.25 teaspoon Black Pepper
2 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
2 tablespoon Tomato Paste
1 tablespoon Tamari
2 tablespoon Natvia Gold
250 mls Water (1 cup)
1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- In a medium sized pot, fry the onion and bacon in the oil until the onion is translucent.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the tomato paste, cook for a further minute.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix to combine. Cover the pot and cook over a medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove from the heat and leave to stand for 10 minutes. Serve warm for breakfast on toast or as a side dish
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|