Blueberry Roly Poly
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 25 minutes
Cook: 50 minutes
280 g pastry flour (2 cups )
2 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoon Natvia
pinch of salt
60 mls olive oil
85 g milk (2/3 cup )
130 g blueberries (1 cup)
65 g raspberries (½ cup )
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Place a large baking dish filled with boiling water on the bottom shelf.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, 1 tbs of Natvia and salt in a bowl.
- Add the olive oil and milk and mix to combine with a butter knife.
- Turn the mixture onto the bench and knead for a minute or two until the dough comes together and is smooth. Form a ball and then roll out to a 25 cm rectangle. Trim the edges.
- Roughly mash the blueberries and raspberries and stir in the remaining Natvia. Spread over the dough and then roll the dough up into a log.
- Place on a greased piece of baking paper and then fold the baking paper around the rolled up dough and tie the ends with string.
- Place this in the oven above the steaming water and cook for 45-50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool slightly before serving
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|