Buttermilk and Soda Pancakes with Maple Butter
Makes 12 Pancakes
Prep 20 minutes
Cook 15 minutes
280 g Gluten Free Plain Flour
30 g Natvia
1.5 teaspoon Baking Powder
1 teaspoon Bicarb Soda
1 teaspoon Salt
430 mls Buttermilk
125 mls Soda Water
1 teaspoon Vanilla
60 g Unsalted Butter, melted
125 g Unsalted Butter, softened
60 mls Natvia Sugar-Free Maple Flavoured Syrup
- To make the maple butter place the softened butter and syrup in the bowl of an electric mixer. Beat until combined. Place the butter onto a sheet of glad wrap and roll into a sausage shape. Place into the freezer while you make the pancakes.
- In a large bowl combine the dry ingredients. Mix to combine then make a well in the centre.
- In a separate bowl combine the wet ingredients together. Pour into the dry and whisk until you have a smooth batter.
- Heat a large frying pan over a medium heat. Spoon 1/3 of a cup of the batter into the frying pan. Cook until bubbles form on the surface.
- Flip and continue to cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the butter from the freezer and cut into rounds.
- Serve the pancakes hot with a round of maple butter.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|