Cheat's Spotted Dick
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 5 - 6 minutes
150 g plain flour (1 Cup)
90 g almond meal (1/3 Cup)
65 g Natvia (1/3 cup)
125 g unsalted butter, chilled and cubed (1/2 Cup)
75 g currants
130 g milk
- Combine the flour, almond meal, baking powder and Natvia in the bowl of a food processor. Add the butter and pulse until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add the sultanas and pulse 2-3 times. Add the eggs and milk and pulse until the mixture resembles a thick cake mix.
- Pour into a deep greased microwave safe bowl. Make a hole in the middle.
- Microwave for 5-6 minutes until firm but spongey to the touch.
- Turn out onto a plate and serve warm with cream or custard.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving Size|