Cherry and Chocolate Trifle
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- 100g Sugar-free Dark chocolate
- 600ml Thickened cream
- 2 tbs Natvia
- 2 cups frozen Cherries
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 100g Sugar-free plain biscuits, crushed
- Fresh cherries
- Place the cherries in a saucepan with the lemon zest, vanilla essence, 1 tbs water and half of the Natvia. Bring to boil and then simmer for 5 minutes until tender Mash until smooth then simmer for a further 10 minutes. Set aside to cool completely.
- Whip the cream and Natvia until soft peaks form. Divide into two separate bowls.
- Whip the melted chocolate gradually into one of the bowls of cream. Dollop the chocolate cream into your trifle dish. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Dollop the cooled cherry mixture over the top. Top with the plain cream. Sprinkle with crushed biscuits and decorate with fresh cherries. Refrigerate .