Find all of our Christmas recipes here!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 2 hours
Cook: 30 minutes
320 g plain flour (2 cups)
50 g Natvia (¼ cup )
150 g unsalted butter, chilled & cubed
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoon iced water
60 g almond meal (½ cup)
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
80 g desiccated coconut (1 cup)
2 tablespoon Natvia
1 egg, lightly whisked
10-12 pitted cherries
- Combine the flour, Natvia, butter and cinnamon in a food processor and blitz until combined. Add the iced water and process until the dough comes together in a ball. Form into disks and wrap in plastic. Place in the refrigerator and chill for 45minutes-1 hour.
- Roll out the pastry in between 2 sheets of baking paper until it is the right size for a 15 cm tart tin. Place in the tart tin, trimming the edges and then chill for 30 minutes.
- Cover the tart shell in baking paper and add your baking weights or rice. Place in the oven, preheated to 170C and bake for 10 minutes. Remove the baking weights.
- Combine the almond meal, desiccated coconut, Natvia and egg in a bowl and stir to combine. Dollop into the tart shell. Place the pitted cherries into the almond mixture.
- Bake for a further 15-20 minutes
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|