Choc Chip Cinnamon Muffins
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 25 minutes
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup Natvia
- 3 cups self raising wholemeal flour
- 1-2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 100g dark chocolate sugar free, chopped – or buttons
- Preheat oven to 180C. Combine wet ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- In a separate bowl combine the dry ingredients and combine.
- Stir the wet through the dry. Stir until just combined.
- Dollop into greased and lined muffin tray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until a skewer inserted comes out clean.