CHOC HAZELNUT BROOKIES
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook/Chill: 30 minutes
Natvia Chocolate Hazelnut Spread (125g)
Coconut yoghurt (80g)
Natvia Baking Pouch (40g)
Plain Flour (120g)
Cacao powder (15g)
Natvia Chocolate Hazelnut Spread (50g)
Hazelnuts, chopped (30g)
- Preheat Oven to 160 degrees elcius and line a tray with baking paper.
- To make the cookie dough, chocolate hazelnut spread, coconut yoghurt and baking pouch sugar alternative to a medium bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Add the flour and cocoa powder and mix until a soft dough forms.
- Divide the dough into 12 balls and flatten out into desired thickness. Use the back of a spoon to make a small indent in the middle of each brookie.
- Add a spoonful of chocolate hazelnut spread into the middle of half of the brookies then pair them up with one without the filling.
- Use your fingers to seal the dough together by pressing the edges down. Carefully reshape and place onto the prepared tray to bake.
- Place in the oven to bake for 7mins, allow to cool slightly then ENJOY!!
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|