Chocolate and Ginger Biscuits
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
200 g Oats
110 g Coconut Butter
100 g Natvia
75 g Plain Flour
2 tablespoon Ginger
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
1 tablespoon Baking Powder
0.5 tablespoon Salt
100 g sugar-free Dark Chocolate- to decorate
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees centigrade and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper- place to one side.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- Melt butter (either over the hob or for a few seconds in the microwave) and add to the dry ingredients.
- Stir in eggs until it forms a thick semi-sticky mixture. If it’s a little dry add an extra egg or a splash of milk.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely. Once cool, melt chocolate in the microwave and dip each biscuit into it to cover half of the biscuit. Leave to set.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|