Chocolate Mousse Derby Day Canape
Prep: 10 minutes
100 g Natvia Dark Baking Choc
300 mls Thickened Cream
170 g Nuttvia
Raspberries, Blueberries and Edible Flowers, to serve (optional)
Shot glasses, to serve
- Melt the baking choc in the microwave as per the instructions on the packet and set aside.
- In a stand mixer, whisk the cream to soft peaks. Add the Nuttvia and continue to whisk until combined.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer and fold through the melted choc until combined.
- Spoon the mousse into a piping bag and pipe into the shot glasses. Refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
- Remove from the fridge and top with raspberries, blueberries and edible flowers.