Low Carb Chocolate Panna Cotta
Prep: 20 minutes
Chill: 4 hours
2 teaspoon Gelatine
250 mls Thickened cream
250 mls Milk
50 g Natvia (1/4 Cup)
2 tablespoon Cacao powder, heaped, plus extra
0.5 teaspoon Vanilla bean paste
0.5 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Sprinkle the gelatin over ¼ cup water and stand for about 5 minutes.
- Combine the cream, milk, Natvia, cacao powder, vanilla and cinnamon in a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Allow to simmer for a couple of minutes before turning off the heat.
- Add the gelatin to the mixture and whisk until dissolved completely. Stand until cooled.
- Pour the mixture into 6 small ramekins or glasses and chill for 3-4 hours.
- Serve in the ramekins or run the base of the ramekin under warm water and then flip onto a plate. Sprinkle with cacao powder to serve.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|