Vegan Cinnamon Choc Tea Cake
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
90 g Natvia, Plus Extra (1/2 Cup)
150 g Plain Flour (1 Cup)
25 g Cacao Powder (1/2 Cup)
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1 teaspoon Cinnamon, Plus Extra
1 teaspoon Egg Replacer
60 g Almond Milk (1/2 Cup)
80 g Vegan Margarine, Melted
Chocolate Cream Icing:
150 g Coconut Cream, Firm Part, Chilled (1/2 Cup)
1 teaspoon Natvia
2 tablespoon Cacao Powder, Sifted
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine the egg replacer with 2 tablespoons of water and stand for 10 minutes. Whisk with remaining liquid ingredients.
- Pour into the dry ingredients and stir with a metal spoon to combine. Pour into a greased and lined cake tin. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and stand for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool.
- Beat the coconut cream, Natvia and cacao together.. Just before serving top the cake with chocolate cream.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving Size|