- For a decadent dessert add a scoop of sugar free vanilla ice-cream
Prep: 40 Minutes
Cook/Chill: 20 Minutes
60 g Unsalted Butter, melted
2 teaspoon Natvia
375 mls Milk
140 g Gluten Free Plain Flour
2 Eggs, separated
50 mls Lemon Juice
375 mls Orange Juice
120 g Natvia Marmalade Fruit Spread
0.5 teaspoon Cornflour
4 teaspoon Natvia
25 g Unsalted Butter
- In a saucepan combine the orange and lemon juice. Bring to the boil over a medium heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Dissolve the cornflour in 1 tablespoon of water and whisk into the hot liquid until smooth. Add the Natvia, Natvia Marmalade Spread and butter, whisk to combine. Set aside and keep warm until you are ready to serve.
- In a bowl combine in the flour, Natvia, yolks, 40g butter and milk, whisk until the mixture is smooth.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and place the remaining 20g of butter in the pan.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of batter into the heated pan, swirling to coat the base. Cook for 1-2 minutes until golden then carefully flip the crepe over. Cook for a further 20 seconds.
- Place the cooked crepe onto a plate and repeat until you have 8 cooked crepes.
- Serve topped with the warm, orange sauce.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|