Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 1 1/2 hours
5 egg whites
1 tablespoon egg white powder
6 tablespoon Natvia
1 tablespoon vanilla
0.4 tablespoon cream of tartar
pinch of salt
Strawberries and cream:
130 g frozen raspberries (1 cup)
50 g Natvia (¼ cup )
200 g strawberries, sliced
600 mls thickened cream
- Create the merengue:
- Preheat the oven to 110C. Place rack on the lowest.
- Place the Natvia in a food processor and blitz until powder.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer Beat together the egg white and egg white powder until fluffy.
- Slowly beat in the Natvia and remaining ingredients until the mixture becomes glossy and stiff peaks form
- Bake in the oven on the bottom shelf for 1 hour and 15 -20 minutes. Leave in the oven with the door open to cool completely.
- Create the topping:
- Combine the raspberries with the remaining Natvia and place in a blender. Blitz until smooth. Toss with the sliced strawberries.
- Whip cream until peaks form
- Layer the merengue, strawberries and cream in a large glass bowl or in small individual jars. Top with crumbled merengue.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|