Gingerbread Bliss Balls
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 65g plain sugar free cookies
- ½ cup almond meal, plus extra
- 1 tbs Natvia
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1-2 teaspoon ginger
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Place the cookies in a zip lock bag. Using a rolling pin smash until they resemble course bread-crumbs.
- Combine in a bowl with the remaining ingredients and mash with a fork until combined
- Roll into tablespoon sized balls. Roll in extra almond meal and sprinkle with cinnamon. Place in the refrigerator for 20 minutes until set.