Golden Gaytime Cheesecake
Prep 1 hour
Cook 1 hour + 35 minutes
250 g Unsalted Butter, melted
50 g Natvia Gold
425 g Natvia Salty Caramel Sauce
3 teaspoon Vanilla
180 g Gluten Free Plain Flour
500 g Cream Cheese
300 mls Sour Cream
50 g Natvia
160 g Natvia Dark Baking Chocolate
3 tablespoon Milk
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place 110g of the butter in a stand mixer and beat until creamy.
- Add the vanilla, Natvia and salty caramel sauce. Mix until combined.
- Add the flour and continue to beat until a dough forms.
- Roll into small balls and place on the prepared baking tray. Use the back of a fork to press them down (the size should resemble a 20c piece).
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on a wire rack.
- Once cooled place all of the biscuits except for 3 in a food processor. Add the remaining 90g of butter and blitz until it resembles wet sand.
- Press the mixture into a 20cm springform tin and place back into the oven to cook for 12-15 minutes or until golden. Remove and set aside to cool.
- In a stand mixer combine the softened cream cheese and Natvia. Beat until soft and creamy.
- Add the vanilla and sour cream and continue to beat.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating between additions. Beat until smooth.
- Pour 1/3 of the caramel mixture into a bowl and set aside.
- Pour ½ of the caramel mixture onto the cooled cheesecake base. Pour the vanilla mixture over the top and then top with the remaining caramel mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour (the mixture will still look very runny). Turn off the oven and allow to cool inside.
- Once cool, cover and transfer to the fridge. Allow to set ideally overnight.
- Once set make the ganache by placing the milk and butter in a small saucepan over a medium heat.
- Once the butter is melted, remove the saucepan from the heat and add the chocolate.
- Mix until the chocolate has melted. Set aside for 2 minutes to thicken.
- Blitz the remaining 3 biscuits to crumbs (fine and coarse crumbs are ideal for texture).
- Pour the cooled ganache over the set cheesecake and top with the crumbs. Place back in the fridge until you are ready to serve.