Natvia Hazelnut Stuffed Easter Cupcakes
- If you don’t have a piping bag, spoon the Nuttvia into each of the cupcakes.
- Nutritional Information is per Cupcake without Sugar Free Easter Egg
- Nutritional Information is calculated using milk
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook/Chill: 30-35 minutes
Pink and Blue Food Colour
16 tsp Nuttvia (2 tsp per cupcake)
8 Sugar Free Mini Easter Eggs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 160C and line a muffin tin with 8 paper liners.
- Make the cupcakes as per the packet instructions and place in the oven.
- Make the icing as per the instructions and divide into 2 bowls.
- Place a few drops of each colour into the bowls and mix to combine.
- Once the cakes are cooked allow to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Once cooled, cut circles from the top of each cake. Set the tops aside.
- Place the Nuttvia in a piping bag and pipe 2 teaspoons into the centre of each cake.
- Place the tops back on each cupcake and set aside.
- Fill 2 piping bags with each colour and using a star nozzle, pipe the icing on top of each cupcake so you have a total of 4 pink and 4 blue.
- Top with a sugar free mini Easter egg and serve.
- Cupcakes can be kept in a sealed container for up to 3 days.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|