Hot Cross Mug Cake
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook/Chill: 2.5 minutes
1 Natvia Maple and Pecan Hot Cross Bun
80ml Milk (1/3 cup)
2 tsp Natvia
3 tsp Natvia Milk Baking Bitts
Natvia, blitzed to serve (optional)
- Cut the hot cross bun, horizontally into 3 pieces. Place the top slice aside for later.
- Cut the remaining 2 slices into 1cm squares.
- In a bowl combine the milk, egg and Natvia and whisk to combine.
- Place 1/3 of the squares of hot cross bun into a 1 cup, heat proof mug. Top with 1/3 of the Natvia Baking Bits and 1/3 of the milk mixture. Repeat this step with the remaining bun, baking bits and milk mixture until finished.
- Place the bun lid on top and gently press down so it absorbs some of the milk mixture
- Place the mug on a heat proof plate and microwave on high for 2.5 minutes. Remove from the microwave and dust with blitzed Natvia before serving