Hotcakes with Natvia Hazelnut and Raspberries
- Nutritional information is per hotcake with Natvia Hazelnut and raspberries.
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook/Chill: 10 minutes
125 mls Milk (1/2 cup)
4 tablespoon Self Raising Flour
4 teaspoon Natvia
Natvia Hazelut Spread
- In a large bowl whisk the egg and Natvia together.
- Add the milk and flour to the egg mix, whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Heat a non-stick pan over a medium heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the hot pan (approximately 1/4 cup for each hotcake)
- Cook for 1 minute before flipping over and cooking for a further minute.
- Serve hot with raspberries and drizzled with Nuttvia.