Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 1 hour
Cooking: 30 minutes
300 g Plain Flour (2 Cup)
50 g Natvia (1/4 cup)
145 g Unsalted Butter, Chilled And Cubed
.50 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
130 g Raspberries, Mashed (1 Cup)
80 g Water (1/3 Cup)
65 g Chia Seeds (1/3 Cup)
2 tablespoon Natvia
- Combine the flour, Natvia and butter in a food processor and process until the mixture resembles bread crumbs.
- Add the egg and vanilla and pulse until the dough starts to come together. Add a little iced water if the mix is too dry, or a little flour if too wet.
- Roll into a ball and then flatten into a disk. Wrap in plastic and then refrigerate for 45 minutes-1 hour.
- Make the jam by mixing all the ingredients in a bowl and then standing for about 10 – 15 minutes until the mixture begins to thicken. Cover and refrigerate. Instead of making your very own jam you can use our Natvia Strawberry Fruit Spread!
- Roll the dough out between two pieces of baking paper. Sing a large cookie cutter cut out 12 rounds.
- Grease a cupcake tray and place the pastry inside each cupcake hole. Press down along the bottom and edges
- Prick holes in the bottom of each shell and then place in the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
- Dollop the jam inside the tart shells and then bake in the oven at 180C for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|