Keto Zucchini, Halloumi Bread
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook/Chill: 1 hour
60 mls Olive Oil
1 tablespoon Natvia
2 Zucchini, medium sized, grated
80 g Halloumi Cheese, grated
60 g Coconut Flour
3 tablespoon Almond Meal, blitzed to fine consistency
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
0.5 teaspoon Bicarbonate of Soda
Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 160C (fan-forced) and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and oil together.
- Add the zucchini and cheese and mix to combine.
- Add the almond meal, coconut flour, baking powder, bicarb soda, salt and pepper and mix again.
- Spoon into the prepared tin and bake for 1 hour or until a skewer is inserted comes out clean
- Remove from the oven and leave in the tin for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.