Kid's Chia Pudding Cakes
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treat. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 25 minutes
- 6 tbs chia seeds
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- 2 tbs cacao powder
- 1 tbs Natvia
- Raspberries, for garnishing
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly until combined. Stand for 5 minutes and then mix again thoroughly.
- Divide the mixture between 3 small containers. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes. Top with rapsberries.
- Keep in the refrigerator ready to pop in the lunchbox every morning, or as a quick grab and go snack.