Serves 16 whole biscuits
Prep 30 minutes
Cook 15 minutes
140 g gluten free plain flour (1 cup)
99 g Natvia (1/2 cup)
0.25 teaspoon salt
110 g gluten free quick oats
55 g desiccated coconut
3 tablespoon Natvia Salty Caramel Topping
115 g unsalted butter
1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
1.5 tablespoon boiling water
50 g Natvia Milk Chocolate
- Preheat oven to 160 (fan-forced) and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Combine flour, Natvia, oats, coconut and salt in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Melt the butter and salty caramel sauce together and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the baking soda with the boiling water.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until combined.
- Roll heaped teaspoon amounts of the dough into balls and place onto the prepared baking trays.
- Press down on the top of each ball to flatten them slightly.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Once cooked leave to cool on the tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For the filling, melt the chocolate and set it aside to cool slightly, the consistency needs to be spreadable.
- Once the chocolate is at a spreadable consistency, spread a teaspoon amount onto the flat side of one of the biscuits. Sandwich it with another biscuit. Repeat until they all have a chocolate filling.