Lavender and Lemon Baked Doughnuts
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 10 minutes
Bake: 15 minutes
60 g unsalted butter, melted and cooled
75 g olive oil (1/3 cup)
140 g Natvia (¾ cup)
2 teaspoon baking powder
1 Lemon rind
150 g plain flour, sifted (1 cup)
250 g milk (1 cup)
60 g Cream Cheese (1/4 Cup)
0.5 juiced lemon
60 g Coconut oil (1/4 cup)
1 tablespoon Natvia
- Preheat oven to 180C
- In a bowl, mix the butter, olive oil, and eggs. Mix in the Natvia, baking powder, and some sprinkles of lavender.
- Sift in 1/2 cup of plain flour followed by 1/2 cup of milk. Stir and repeat this process with the remaining halves of flour and milk.
- Fill a doughnut tray with mixture and then put try into oven for 15 minutes then allow to cool.
- To make the icing, add cream cheese, lemon juice into a bowl and mix. Mix in coconut oil, and Natvia.
- Add icing to doughnuts and sprinkle with lemon rind and lavender.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|