Prep time 45 Mins
Cook 8 mins
250 g packet sugar-free
0 digestive biscuits, chopped
0.5 cup desiccated coconut
125 g unsalted butter, melted, cooled
0 Double cream, to serve
0.66 cup Natvia
0.66 cup lemon juice
125 g unsalted butter, chopped
- Lightly grease a 24cm round loose base flan tin.
- Process biscuits and coconut in a food processor until finely crushed. Add butter. Process until combined.
- Press biscuit mixture over base and up side of prepared tin. Place on an oven tray.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for about 8 minutes, or until light golden. Cool.
- To make filling, whisk eggs, Natvia and juice in a large, heatproof bowl. Sit bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Don't allow water to touch the base of the bowl.
- Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, for about 20 minutes, or until thickened. Don't allow filling to boil. Remove bowl from heat. Add butter. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour filling into biscuit base. Cool slightly. Refrigerate overnight, or until firm.
- Remove tart from tin. Serve with cream.