Lime Cheesecake with Cinnamon Base
360 g Cashews
50 g Natvia
80 g Melted coconut Oil
5 teaspoon cinnamon
5 Juice of 5 limes
3 Zest of 3 limes
7 Leaves of gelatine
1.5 Ripe avocados
500 g Cream cheese
120 g Natvia Icing Mix
- Preheat over to 200 C
- line the bottom of a 9" round springform tin
- To make the base, blitz the cashews, Natvia and cinnamon in the food processor for a couple of minutes until mixture resembles crumbs. Add the melted coconut oil and mix together.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the cake in evenly, and place in over for 10-15 minutes. Place aside to cool while you make the filling.
- To make the filling, soak the gelatine leaves in cold water.
- Peel and add the avocado to the food processor together with the lime juice, zest, cream cheese and Natvia Icing Mix. Blitz until smooth.
- Drain the gelatine leaves, squeezing out the excess water. Heat them gently until they melt.
- Add gelatine to the cheesecake filling mixture slowly, stirring continuously. Pour on top of the base and leave in the fridge to chill and set.
- Decorate the top with some more lime zest!