Low Cal Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
Prep 40 minutes
Chill 6 hours - Overnight
230 g Almond Meal (2 cups)
80 g Almonds, finely copped (1/2 cup)
125 g Unsalted Butter, melted (1/2 cup)
1 tablespoon Natvia
200 g Natvia Strawberry Fruit Spread, plus extra for serving
2 tablespoon Natvia, blitzed to fine consistency
500 g Cream Cheese, softened
1 teaspoon Gelatine
1 tablespoon Hot Water
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and line a 20cm x 20cm cake tin.
- In a bowl combine all of the ingredients for the base and mix. Once combined, pour into the prepared cake tin, pressing it down firmly and ensuring it’s evenly dispersed.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden.
- In a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese and Natvia together using the paddle attachment.
- In a small bowl combine the hot water and gelatine and stir, until the gelatine is dissolved.
- Add the fruit spread to the cream cheese mixture and continue to beat until smooth.
- Add the gelatine and mix again.
- Pour the mixture onto the cooked and cooled base, smoothing the top.
- Transfer to the refrigerator to set (ideally overnight).
- To serve, top with extra Natvia strawberry fruit spread.