Low Carb Chocolate Salted Caramel Bites
Serves 30 Mini Bites
Prep 45 Minutes
Chill 15 Minutes
125 g Almond Meal
3 tablespoon Natvia
0.25 teaspoon Salt (1/4 tsp)
3 tablespoon Coconut Oil, melted
2 tablespoon Sugar Free Peanut Butter
50 g Natvia Gold (1/4 cup)
250 mls Coconut Milk (1 cup)
1 teaspoon Vanilla
120 g Natvia Dark Baking Chocolate
2 tablespoon Coconut Oil
30 Mini Paper Cases
- On a baking tray spread out the paper cases.
- To make the caramel, place all of the ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce to a medium heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until the mixture thickens slightly. Set aside and allow to cool.
- To make the base, combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine. Spoon around 1 teaspoon of mixture into the base of each patty case. Using the back of the spoon press the mixture into the casing so the base is evenly dispersed and the bottom is filled.
- Divide the cooled caramel between the 30 cases and place in the freezer while the chocolate is being prepared.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together; stir so they are well combined. Set aside to cool slightly before pouring on top of the caramel. Place back in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer 5 minutes before serving. Store in a sealed container in the fridge.