You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 40 minutes
- 180g butter, softened
- ¾ cup Natvia
- 3 eggs
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup self-raising cake/bun flour
- ¼ cup almond meal
- 1 -3 tbs milk
- Preheat oven to 170ºC. Beat the butter and vanilla until light and fluffy. Beat in the Natvia.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Beat in the lemon zest.
- Beat in the flours, adding milk as needed to make a soft batter
- Dollop into a greased and lined loaf tin. Smooth the top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Remove from the oven and stand in the tin for 10 minutes.
- Place on a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.