Maple and Peanut Butter Popcorn Slice
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge.
- This slice is also great frozen for a healthier summer snack.
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook/Chill: 30 minutes
80 g Popcorn
130 g Peanut Butter
180 mls Natvia Maple Flavoured Syrup
60 g Coconut Oil (1/4 Cup)
2 teaspoon Vanilla
0.5 teaspoon Salt
100 g Natvia Dark Baking Choc
- Line a 20cm x 20cm baking tin with baking paper.
- Place the popcorn in a large bowl and sprinkle over the salt. Toss to combine and set aside.
- In a saucepan over a low heat, melt the peanut butter, coconut oil, vanilla and maple flavoured syrup. Once melted whisk to ensure there are no lumps.
- Pour the mixture over the popcorn. Use a wooden spoon to mix ensuring all the popcorn is coated in the maple mixture.
- Pour into the prepared tin and press down gently with the back of the spoon until its well packed into the tin.
- Place in the fridge for 20 minutes to set.
- Once set, melt the Natvia Dark Baking Choc and drizzle over the top of the slice. Return to the refrigerator for 10 minutes to allow the choc to set.
- Cut into 9 pieces and serve.