Maple and Raspberry Yoghurt Toast
- Nutritional information is per slice with 4 raspberries
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook/Chill: 12 minutes
125g Natural Yoghurt
1/8 tsp Cinnamon
1 tbsp Natvia Maple Flavoured Syrup, plus extra for serving
½ tsp Vanilla
2 slices of White Bread
Natvia, blitzed (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl, combine yoghurt, egg, cinnamon, vanilla and Natvia Maple Flavoured Syrup, whisk to combine.
- Place the bread onto the prepared tray. Using the back of a spoon, flatten the bread so it will hold the mixture.
- Spoon on the custard mixture evenly between the two slices of bread and top each slice with 4 raspberries.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 180C or until the custard is set.
- Serve drizzled with Natvia Maple Flavoured Syrup and dusted with blitzed Natvia.