Maple Bundt Cake
Prep 10 minutes
Cook/Chill 1 Hour
250 mls Natvia Sugar-Free Maple Flavoured Syrup
85 g Natvia Gold
180 mls Sunflower Oil
250 mls Milk (1 cup)
350 g Gluten Free Self Raising Flour (2 ½ cups)
50 g Almond Meal (1/2 cup)
1 teaspoon Vanilla
Natvia, blitzed for dusting (optional)
- Preheat oven to 160C (fan forced). Grease a bundt cake tin with oil.
- In a bowl combine all of the ingredients. Mix until the batter is smooth.
- Pour the batter into the cake tin and bake for 1 hour or until a skewer is inserted comes out clean.
- Leave to cool in the tin for 5 minutes before turning it out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cool dust with blitzed Natvia
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|